Career Seminar in English!
We will talk about how is it like to work in Japan as IT engineers, Marketing and consultants.
If you are interested, please sign up from the following form:
The seminar will be based on the following topics:
– Increasing demand in foreign labor in Japan
– Job opportunities for Foreigners in Japan
– Career plans for IT engineers, marketing and consultatnts
– How to write your resume and CV for Japanese company
– How to prepare for Japanese interview
– List of foreign employees
You will be able to networking at the event as well. We will provide free food and drinks for all attendees to make it easier!
LINC Inc., Chief Executive Officer
Our key speaker has connections with many well known and successful businesses that are always looking for new worker. You might be one of the lucky ones who is introduced to one of these companies!
And many more!
After years of managerial experience at one of the world’s leading homebuilders in Japan, he receives an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation service in the HR industry, especially in international recruitment, by partnering with professionals such as lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.
If you are interested, please register from the link below: